Monday, August 20, 2012

Dinner is Served!

Hello!
Tonight I made dinner for my sister, grandparents and myself.
I made two things: bruscetta and melon with shrimp. These two things top as some of my favourite dishes. Not only is it super easy, it's also super tasty!
The recipes are here if any of you feel inspired to recreate these them!




Bruschetta: (4 servings)





- 4 tomatos, diced
- 7 g fresh basil 
- 10 g parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced 

- 8 ml balsamic vinegar
- 3 ml olive oil
- 0.6 g kosher salt
- 0.3 g ground black pepper
- 225 g french bread, toasted and sliced

In a bowl, toss in the tomatos, basil, cheese, and garlic. 
Mix in the vinegar, olive oil, pepper and salt. Serve on the slices of toasted french bread.

Melon w. shrimp: (4 servings)
- 2 melons (1/2 melon per. Person)
- 300 g shrimp
- handfull of chopped dill
- two tblsp. of greek yogurt

Cut melon in half on the equator. Then a little bit off of both poles to let rhe melon rest wirhout wobling. Take out the seeds. After put into a bowl, melon flesh that you scoop out of the melon. Keep the enough flesh in the melon, so it won't leak! When you've done that to all of the melons, put the shells aside. Mix the melon pieces with the chopped dill, the yogurt and the drained shrimp. Serve the mix in the melon shells. 

Bon Appetit! 

P.S. The photo's are actually not from today. Since I didn't get any of the food I made today, I used the photo's I took back when my mom once made the same recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment